Updated: August 31, 2016
WHAT IS COLLECTED AND HOW IT IS COLLECTED
7. Personal Information. In order to use certain features of the site, we may collect or you may be asked to provide the following types of personal information: e-mail address, name, mailing address, telephone number, billing information (credit/debit card number, expiration date, alternate or additional billing information and billing address, and other information we need to collect to process payment), sex, birth date, products purchased, message and gift recipients' names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses (collectively “personal information”).
12. You must be 18 years old or older to use this Website, including to register with us to receive communications or to make a purchase. We do not knowingly collect or distribute personal information from persons under the age of 18. If you are the parent or guardian of a minor under 18 years of age and believe that they have disclosed personal information to us, please contact us by e-mail so that we may delete the minor's information. In addition, if we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from anyone under the age of 18, we will delete such information from our records.
13. This Website does not intend to market products or services to those residing outside of the United States of America. The Company does not knowingly gather or solicit personal information from non-U.S. residents through this Website for marketing purposes, but if you are located outside of the U.S. and provide your email address you hereby expressly consent to receive communications from us.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
14. We collect personal information that you give us in order to: provide information to you about the Company and our products and services; notify you about upcoming features available on the site; provide other information from us and our third party marketing partners; respond to your requests for information; process survey results and contest entries; process online purchases and payments you request; filter the products and services we provide; authenticate registered customers; post your comments and for our own internal marketing and product development purposes.
HOW WE USE AND MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
15. The Company will not use, sell or release any personal information to third parties except as described in this policy. We reserve the right to use or disclose any information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
16. While we may provide encryption and use other reasonable precautions to protect confidential information and provide suitable security, including encryption for communications conducted through this Website, we do not guarantee that stored information or transmitted through the internet is secure, or that such transmissions will be free from delay, interruption, interception or error. Personal Information
17. Anyone providing us their personal information grants the Company the right to use their information internally without restrictions for the purposes of, but not limited to, research, marketing, and content and lead development. We use certain information from you to register you, authenticate you, and process your entries and payments, even if an order, registration, or other process is started but not completed or otherwise cancelled.
19. We use site usage data to develop, manage, and improve the Website, and to understand how our Website is used. Sometimes we may aggregate site usage data with personal information from registered customers, and may use that information to help resolve problems, analyze usage, or provide you with information about products and services we offer. We may use aggregate anonymous usage data to track use trends and thereby improve our Website. We may also use this aggregated, anonymous information to develop reports that we may share with third-party marketing partners and customers.
DO NOT TRACK
20. We do not respond to “do not track” requests.
DISCLOSURE TO CERTAIN THIRD PARTIES
22. The Company may disclose any information we have about you (including personal information) if (i) we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Website, or (ii) to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) the Company’s rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the Website.
23. The Company reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that the Company deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental or law enforcement request. The Company also may disclose your information when the Company determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
24. We may also disclose information collected on this site, including personal information, to third parties as required or permitted by law or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity. For example, we may disclose information: to regulators, to law enforcement authorities who request it, to vendors who provide us with service, or to companies that may acquire part or all of the Company.
USES AND DISCLOSURES NOT WITHIN COMPANY’S CONTROL
27. Advertisements on other sites. Advertisements for our products and services may appear on third party websites around the internet. Some websites and services deliver these advertisements based upon data that has been previously collected about your past behavior online. For example, if you have viewed websites about shoes, these websites or services may display to you an advertisement for our shoes. This kind of targeted advertising is sometimes called interest-based or online behavioral advertising. It is generally not based upon your personal information, but rather, upon your online activities. We do not control such third party websites or services on which these advertisements appear. Further, we do not control how they collect and use data about your online activities. However, you may opt-out of being tracked online by certain companies by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. If you opt-out, you will still receive advertisements, but they will not be delivered to you based upon your behavioral data possessed by the companies from whom you have opted-out. This process relies upon an opt-out cookie, so if you delete your cookies or use a different computer, you will have to repeat this process.
HOW TO LIMIT THE USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
29. If you prefer that we not share personal information provided by you with third parties for promotional and marketing purposes, please let us know by emailing, writing or calling us as described below and identify the personal information that do not wish us to share. We will process your instructions as soon as reasonably practicable and in accordance with applicable law.
30. Emailing us at: email@example.com from the email address which you wish to have removed (i.e. Not shared with third parties), and include your postal mailing address in the message; or
31. Writing us at:
Sator square Inc.
1345 Avenues of the Americas, 2nd floor
New York, NY 10105
32. These instructions, however, do not apply to non-promotional transactional messages from us. From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with the Company, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
33. If you would like to update or correct information previously provided to us, please send an e-mail with your new information, including your complete name, postal address, and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.